Saturday, August 21, 2010

Experience the True Hooponopono Prayer

Aloha y'all!,

Since the First International Hooponopono Conference in 1980, many of the Hawaiian Elders have passed on to the next world, including our dear Morrnah Simeona.

The Second International Hooponopono Conference in 2006 inspired many to promote the concepts and sell many products and .

Now ... everyone says forgiveness is a lovely idea, until they have something to forgive!

Hooponopono is essentially the process of forgiveness, and since 1980 we have been primarily focussed on applying Hooponopono for yourself after Morrnah and my Dad combined the principles of Huna and the traditional practice where family members gather with the intention to bend broken family ties.

Now is the time to call Hooponopono.

You are invited to join together with all the top Hooponopono practitioners in the world who are gathering together in a week-long retreat this October.

The only requirements are honesty and integrity.

If you have something to contribute, then please apply to attend.

We need to plan accordingly to provide enough space for everybody, so you have to let us know in writing by October 3rd, 2010 if you are going to participate.

Click on this link to find-out more:

http://hunaohana.ning.com/events/hooponopono-retreat

Mahalo!


--Vince


http://hooponopono.net/


© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Christian Hooponopono

--- Original Message ---

> What I have not reconciled inside of myself between my understanding
> of Jesus’ teachings and what I have learned so far about Ho’oponopono
> is the "need" for on-going cleaning. It clearly cleanses me each time I
> do it and I KNOW there is a difference each time I do it. What niggles
> at me, though, is that Jesus said he bore the responsibility of all the
> sins (erroneous perceptions, wrong thinking, etc) of everyone and he
> forgave us and transmuted those sins so that we can have abundant life.
> It seems to me that if I am to believe that Jesus did that for us already,
> then at the very basic level there should really be no need for us to clean
> every single time over every single thing. I continue to ponder and
> meditate regarding it. I am confident that as I am ready to receive the
> understanding, I will be consciously enlightened.

Aloha Alison,

There's a reason you can't reconcile their teachings inside of yourself.

"I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. I have come in my Father's name and you do not accept me, but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him."

—John 5:42-43

You're absolutely right about the problem of cleaning constantly" ... and ever since those people began selling that idea all over the Internet, I've been working to defend God's TRUTH against what is basically a false prophet.

Jesus said, "

You know that inner connection you have?

... that "God within you?"

"inner knowing-ness"

... that Divine within you that you've always had, that goes by the name of "The Holy Spirit," among others ... and false teachings cannot get-hold of you when you have that!

So, it's really a simple question.

Do you trust "those people" or do you trust Jesus?

You choose!

--Vince

All-New-and-Improved ...
HUNA OHANA
Na Huna a Pono Hale o 'Io

http://hunaohana.com

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD



Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Hooponoponoprayer for Healing a Tooth

--- Original Message ---
> I have been reading Zero Limits and I have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. There is a tooth in my
> mouth that has started acting up. How do I bring it back to wholeness? Can I clean on it?

Aloha!

That's one place to start, but remember that Ho'oponopono cleaning deals only with the past and present.

... bringing it back to wholeness requires a Ha Rite ... or "Kahuna prayer-action."

That is the
hooponopono prayer tool you may use to bring wholeness into your future.

> Can I use Morrnah’s prayer to heal this tooth?

Well, you might want to see a dentist.

Here's what "they" won't tell you ...

... the tooth is probably "acting up" after some sort of deficiency in hygene. It is very difficult to maintain our teeth properly and almost nobody does the brush-and-floss regularly routine.

So there's really no surprise when a tooth "acts up."

And that's OK ... because we really are human!

I personally have a couple teeth giving me pain because I didn't keep-up a regular pattern of brushing and flossing, etc.

To err is human ... to consciously choose returning to balance is "Divine"

So ... "what specifically are you 'cleaning' on?"

If you're trying to avoid paying for neglecting to take care of a tooth, then "what's the point?"

The tooth itself?

.... As if you're the "victim" of a malicious plot from a foreign object?


OR


... or are you taking 100% responsibility for your behavior which caused your present condition?


You choose.

--Vince

All-New-and-Improved ...
HUNA OHANA
Na Huna a Pono Hale o 'Io

http://hunaohana.com

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Hooponopono Questions

--- On Sat, 1/30/10, Amanda wrote:

> Dear Rev. Wingo,
>
> I am very interested in taking your email course, because I know
> that miracles are not only possible; they are not really miracles
> because everyone can learn use this power to affect change in their
> lives.

Aloha Amanda,

You're absolutely right ... "creating miracles" is surprisingly simple!

... maybe it's not always easy-to-do ... especially if you're like a lot of people on-line who thought you'd be "going-it-alone."

You're NOT alone ...

... these days you have a world-wide "sacred Hawaiian family" available to you on-line ... teaching anybody who honestly wants to learn HOW you can easily apply these ancient principles to modern living.

We've been doing it for 65 years now!

Learn more: http://hunaohana.com

> However, I spent $425 taking the Ho'oponopono weekend seminar (November
> 21 & 22) with Stan Hew Len, only to find out that if I wanted to have
> a specific question about the technique answered once the class was
> over, I would need to consult with a "Ho'oponopono master" for $300.

Really?

It wasn't that way when Morrnah was alive!

Her heart was pure.

Everything changed a couple years ago.

While she was learning Huna from Dad, they re-vamped the family process of "causing perfection" into an individual process by keeping the essence of the Ancient Huna Wisdom intact.

Huna and the new, updated Ho'oponopono process really can make you a miracle worker.

... and some people find that power "intoxicating." Some people only care about how much money they can make off people in need.

Morrnah taught me differently!

After returning to the mainland in 1980, and then starting a family here in the 90's, even I would charge for my services ... especially when I was working ... but payment is NEVER required.

Now ...

... you DO need some kind of energy exchange for any spirit medicine to work, but there's NO REASON reason they should make you pay-through-the-nose just to get your questions answered when you can get the answer FREE on the Ho'oponopono Group.

The "energy exchange" occurs naturally through chatting with people all-over-the-world, and you get instant-access to several Certified Practitioners "around-the-clock."

Keep studying!


--Vince

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

The Fundamentals of Huna Psychology
Now Huna Research, Inc. is making our most popular course
available to you by email ... and for the lowest price EVER offered!
http://huna.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-huna-course.html

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hooponopono Group Forum

Aloha y'all,

New!

World-Wide Hawaiian Family Applying
Traditional Values to Contemporary Living

... at http://hunaohana.com/

Monday, May 24, 2010

How to get-the-girl using Ho'oponopono

--- On Wed, 5/19/10, Ed  wrote:

> Hei vince .. Now I'm falling in love with a girl. Her name is sherly. May
> I use ho'oponopono to get her ?

Aloha Ed,

What you CAN do is use Ho'oponopono for creating harmony between the two of you, which you can then use to develop the relationship that's right for both of you.

> .. because i really love her..

Good.

Then I presume you're willing to "let her go" if that's what she needs, and you're also willing to do whatever possible to make her happy.

With such a mind-set you can only have a "win-win" situation.

> and what the steps to get her ?

Begin by using the 'Io technique from http://hoopono.blogspot.com/2006/09/creating-harmony.html and then you will have provided the basis for getting to know her on a deeper level, because THAT's the only way to really "get" the girl ... to prove yourself worthy.

I say so on my 2nd Wedding Anniversary!

That's fair, right?

Enjoy!

--Vince

Find something useful, entertaining, or profitable here?
... go to Vince's Wishlist

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

3 warning signs of the "poverty mentality"

Aloha y'all,

When was the last time you gave any serious thought to your priorities, and where you're expending your energy?

Can you say with certainty that you're completely focused on abundance?

... or are you focused on "lack?"

Look ...

For "most" people, priorities are the result of very subtle and unconscious programming that affects how you approach just about everything in life.

And, instead of being programmed for achieving success, most people are programmed to avoid failure.

Think about it.

What you learned about prosperity, affluence, finances, and personal values before you were 7-years-old may be affecting how you habitually respond countless situations every single day.

It's simple ...

... the way you react to everyday situations actually reveals what your programming really is.

So pay attention and "know thyself."

Prosperity or Poverty?

You choose.

There are many different warning signs all around us that people are generally suffering from unconscious programming ... the "poverty mentality" ... but NONE of these "red flags" are any use until you open your eyes and start looking for them.

Your unihipili is constantly communicating to your through signs and symbols whaich, like the posted traffic signs, markings, and traffic lights are there for your benefit.

By understanding their message, you are going to be raising your "self-knowledge" ... your awareness of your "programming."

Three of the most common "warning signs" experts see are:
  • Money Fixation
  • Fear-Based Decision Making
  • "Rich People are Greedy"
Have you ever been constantly fixated on money and money issues?

Notice the quality of thoughts you'd think about money ...

... and when or how regularly you might think about it. Have you ever been concerned about how much you lack, or how much you can get?

Have you ever really thought about why you wanted to manifest money to begin with?
Your thoughts affect your perception ... ... and your perception affects your behavior.

Most "poor" people spend every waking hour thinking about money ... or more specifically, their lack of it.

What you focus your attention on becomes bigger in your mind.

So that leads to the spiraling behavioral pattern of "Fear-Based Decision Making."
"I understand totally!"

When I was younger and "broke" that's exactly what I did.

I was always fixated on money ... and only thought about the many things I didn't have and couldn't get ... to the point where I was jealous of the people who did have them.

"Warning Sign" #2 ... "I Hate Rich People!"

Being jealous of everything other people have does NOT help your situation in any way ... and jealousy eventually leads to hate.

You hear it all over the media!

Do you hate rich people?

... c'mon ... be honest.
  • Do you believe all "rich people" are "greedy" and "shallow" and they can't possibly deserve it?
  • Do you really think people can only get rich by "taking advantage" of others?
  • Do you think all rich people are "miserly" and "selfish," or that money is their "god?"
  • Do you think rich people don't really care about the "poor" or "less fortunate?"
  • Do you believe that "deep-down-inside" rich people aren't really happy anyway?
And do you want to be rich?

Hmmmmmmm?

Our beliefs about money drive ALL of our financial behaviors, and ... in today's world ... everything is pretty-much a financial behavior because we generally don't grow our own food (or even cook it), we don't make our own clothes or build our own huts or so-on-and-so-on.

Got it?

So your beliefs about money affect pretty much everything.

If you hate rich people because they have more money, how much more money is your "inner child" going to feel good about making?

You see ... most "rich people" ... or, more likely, most people you believe to be rich have probably earned it one-way-or-another.

If you ass-u-me otherwise, that's what you're assuming about yourself if you begin making more money!

... on some unconscious level.

"Hating the rich" sets-the-stage for a whole pile of internal conflicts you might not even have been aware of ...

... up until now!

And most people have no idea that was going on.

They end up struggling for success, only to sabotage themselves every time they have any true opportunity!

Sound familiar?

I used to get very close, but I'd always "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."

Guess what ...

... I was actually programmed-for-poverty.

So I changed my beliefs about people who have achieved great success in life, and suddenly they became potential resources for me.

Hey .. if they can do it, so can I ...

... and they can probably teach me a-thing-or-two!

So you CAN choose to change "little pieces" of your unconscious programming and discover how easily it will make major changes in your life.

You choose!

--Vince

See our Monthly Kahuna Mind Special offer!
© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Re: The Ho'oponopono Process

--- On Wed, 3/31/10, Mark Perkins, CHP wrote:

> Aloha Vince! I trust that last weeks training went well.

Absolutely Amazing!

> I've gotten a couple of question recently about the differences
> between Morrnah's teaching of Ho'oponopono and the teachings of
> Dr. Len.

First and foremost, it's Morrnah's system.

Stan removed almost all the problem solving processes to emphasize the only one they talk about, which is the "four phrases" ...

... and then you have to pay $500 or so for the "Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono training" to learn the 25 other problem-solving processes.

OR you can get them FREE at http://morrnahsimeona.com

Stan learned it from Morrnah, and you can too if you get her DVDs.

Pretty simple.

Keep studying!

--Vince

See our Monthly Kahuna Mind Special offer!
© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hooponopono Prayer

Little Prayer for the HRAs
by Max Freedom Long

If I have hurt someone today
With thought or word or deed,
Or failed another in his need,
I now repent.

If I can take those steps again,
Tomorrow will I make amends
And heal with love those hurts.
I do this pledge.

And if a hurt has struck me deep
And no amends are made,
I ask the light to balance all.
I count the debt as paid.

Parental Spirits whom I love,
And who I know love me,
Reach through the door I open wide.
Make clear my path to Thee.




2010 Huna Certification Training
March 21-27 in Cape Girardeau, MO

http://hunaohana.com/hwc

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Huna and Hooponopono

--- On Tue, 2/23/10, Yael Perel Becker wrote:

> i would like to ask if this huna way has to do with the
> ho'ponopono or there is a difference between the two?

Aloha Yael,

Ho'oponopono refers to a handful of Huna Techniques, and Huna is the over-riding philosophy that explains how/why Ho'oponopono works.

> i would like to get more information about ho'ponopono can you
> please tell me how?

Nana I Ke Kumu

The founder of the Hooponopono that has become so poplar in recent years was Morrnah Simeona ...

http://morrnahsimeona.com/


Keep Studying!

--Vince

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

2010 Huna Certification Training
March 21-27 in Cape Girardeau, MO

http://hunaohana.com/hwc

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hooponopono

--- On Sat, 1/30/10, Amanda wrote:

> Dear Rev. Wingo,
>
> I am very interested in taking your email course, because I know
> that miracles are not only possible; they are not really miracles
> because everyone can learn use this power to affect change in their
> lives.

Mahalo Amanda!

> However, I spent $425 taking the Ho'oponopono weekend seminar (Nov
> 21 & 22) with Dr. Hew Len, only to find that if I wanted to have a
> specific question about the technique answered once the class was
> over, I would need to consult with a Ho'oponopono master for
> $300.

Really?

... or you could just go to http://hunaohana.com and get your answer FREE ... like everything else you from that weekend.

I get emails from people like you almost every day, and I really can't believe how ridiculous things have gotten with the spread of this system of scientology that certain people are calling Ho'oponopono.


> I merely wanted to know if all twelve steps had to be repeated for
> each "issue", or if 6A (in Hew Len's manual)

... correction.

It's NOT Stan Hew Len's manual, it's really Morrnah's.

> could be repeated for each person/situation/challenge.

Go to the Ohana group and you'll get your questions answered thoroughly!

> I also found myself crying a great deal during the process, and
> didn't know if that is to be expected.

That can be a big part of the emotional releasing.

> Confusion was also a constant partner, though it generally only
> lasted for a brief period after each session.

That's done on purpose.

> I DO know that when I do my H'oponopono work in the morning, my day
> flows along beautifully. I have been a student of Energy work for
> many years, having studied Science of Mind, Neville, Dr. Eric
> Pearl, etc., and know that they are all valid.

Good ... you have a good background to evaluate what you're learning and add to it.

... it's usually the "newbies" who get caught-up by the "guru" system they're using.


> I like the approach of Ho'oponopono, "making right", because over
> the years I found myself "slipping back" into fear, and doubt,
> which, naturally brought to fruition the things I worried about.
> Now I understand that I have not been listening to my subconscious
> on a consistent basis, because, like most westerners (especially
> women) I was taught to trust in "them" instead of myself. " Them"
> being parents, teachers, church, etc., etc. etc. Now I stay in
> touch with the "literal" mind inside of me, and find insights
> flowing to me all the time.

It sounds like you've learned the most valuable lesson of all.

> I feel that I might be missing a piece of the puzzle, which is what
> has me interested in your course.

Excellent.

When you've found that "missing piece" you will notice that they took-it-out deliberately.

And Morrnah Simeona DID include the missing piece when she taught.

> I want to thank you so much for the information (somewhere on your
> site) regarding the "I'm sorry" process, since switching to "I
> apologize" feels much better to me.

Glad to help!


> So, that brings me to my question for you. If I were to sign up
> for your course, would I have personal access to ask you
> questions(via email, of course) that might come up as I went
> along?

Absolutely!

... in fact, that's my life work.

Also, by joining the Ohana group you will have several Certified Practitioners and a couple thousand other really nice like-minded people helping you along.


> I would like to work with you in person, but it seems that the
> Missouri trip is out of the question at this time.

I understand totally!

> Another question: How can Dr. Len's manual be copyrighted, since
> it seems to have the exact wording as your Ho'oponopono manual?

The "newer" copyright they substitute for the original is just "smoke-and-mirrors "...

... like I have a copy of Moby Dick right here with a copyright of 2009.

How can that be?

Well the new copyright ONLY applies to the Introduction they put in this edition.

They put their copyright only in there so you will think their copyrght applies to the whole thing. Unfortunately that is don throughout the printing business.

Like I said, it is really Morrnah's manual, and it was produced for Huna Research, Inc.

> Something very fishy going on there. I feel a little let down by
> that group, in general, though I liked Dr. Len's energy.

I understand.

... and that's the important difference.

> Thanks for your time and consideration, and for all of the good
> that you do,

Heap Big Mahalo Amanda!

... and keep studying!


--Vince

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

The Fundamentals of Huna Psychology
Now Huna Research, Inc. is making our most popular course
available to you by email ... and for the lowest price EVER offered!
http://huna.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-huna-course.html

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Contact with your Higher Self

Losing Contact With Ariel, My High Self
Henry Krotoschin
Transcribed from
2004 Huna World Convention Lecture

The contact with the own high self is the first great, I would say. the first monumental aim of all people who deal earnestly with Huna. In more than two decades of my Huna experience I have learned that several people reach this contact quickly, other people need more time. A small number of these people had contact with their high self for a long time without knowing it. What Goethe says in Faust II about the angels is literally valid for the high selves: “We will redeem him, who ever tries hard and striving.” And the redemption is the contact with the high self, which Yeshua (Jesus) explains with his words: “You must be newly born,” which means that the contact with the high self is the spiritual new birth.

I want to ask all those who have tried hard for their contact with their high self, but without success, to have confidential trust: Whoever has begun, whoever has tried, striving to obtain the contact with his high self, will never be forsaken by his high self! The high self of every individual decides about the length of time which the future adept must apply in order to reach the contact with him. Thousands of my students have reached the contact with their high selves. But let us remember: Our lower self is the organ for the contact with the entire spiritual world and specially with our high self.

There are only a few Huna adepts who were joined with their high self for a long time but afterwards have lost this contact. Therefore, I have described in the following lecture the situation in which I have come by special circumstances of life by which I have lost the contact with my high self, “Ariel.” I feel obliged to report about this experience, for all those who have lost the contact with their high self and who, that way, came almost to despair.

The most important information which I can give you are reports from my own experience. These have the advantage that they are not constructed but lived to see. The problem is new for me and certainly not yet definitely finished. The topic seems also to be new; up till now I did not find it in the Huna literature.

Ariel is the name of my high self. Also the contact with George, my low self, was unsatisfactory.

How does the lack of contact with Ariel appear? Simply by the fact that the rain of blessing is missing after having tried to send mana to Ariel. But this is quite logical. If the mana production is interrupted, I cannot send mana to Ariel, nor can I have his “receipt,” the rain of blessing. Like everything with Huna, also this is logical and simple.

I became aware of the lack of the rain of blessing, when I had to overcome three operations during a short time. Although these did not need a complete narcosis, it was necessary to apply lumbar anesthesia with the other surgical narcotic applications.

During the three stays in hospital I asked my self several times: Why?

Two weeks later the complete contact with Ariel and George was reestablished. And promptly I received the reply to my question: I should experience and learn what I should communicate to you, dear friends, and to my students!

How is the breaking-off of a contact with Ariel and George possible? It is caused by the inability of George and the body to produce mana. George is not only the organ for the contact with spiritual entities, but he is also in cooperation with the middle self and the body the essential producer of mana. Therefore, he is an organ at least in double activity.

Let us remember the biochemistry of the mana-production. It is based on finest processes of the physiological chemistry, the digestion. For mana-production, the most important target of the digestion, is to make our food soluble in order to have it transported in this soluble form by the blood to the lung, where the contact with the oxygen of the breathing is possible. The finest ramifications of the lung are called alveoli. In these, by oxidation of the dissolved nutrients, this strange energy mana is produced and released. It is now the lower self who skims off this finest form of energy mana which has just been produced and who stores it in the solar plexus.

Our food consists of carbohydrates, proteins, and fat. Carbohydrates are easily converted into grape sugar; we know it is a practical nutrient which strengthens immediately after having it taken in, because it is easily soluble.

Proteins are converted by enzymes, for instance trypsin, to soluble amino acids.
Fat is converted to soluble glycerin and fatty acids by a process called fat-splitting. These end-products are reabsorbed through the gastric skins and are transferred into the blood. This way not only the muscles, but also the brain is fed.

The above description supports the imagination of a transformation of nutrients into spiritual powers, in our case, mana. Let us remember that mana can exclusively be produced by the living man and that all spiritual entities, specially the high selves, are delighted to receive mana, because this energy, transformed by them to mana-loa, can be made efficient on the physical plane and this specially with regard to healing.

We see that the finest structures of processes are performed, mainly by the activity of our low self. I am convinced that the production of mana by the contact of the dissolved nutrients in the blood with oxygen of the inhaled air in the alveoli is one of the most subtle processes we can imagine and which are governed masterly by our low self!

I feel that these most frail processes can be hindered by pains and also by pain-killers. It seems clear that a full narcosis in this concern can also have the worst effect, also as an after effect. But also a lumbar anaesthesia or pain-killers in general can probably have this negative effect. That also pains alone do hinder and produce a blockage seems proved to me.

The end of the contact caused by lack of mana does not only concern George, Ariel, and all other high selves, but also all other spiritual entities and above all Ha Shem, our God. Let us remember that for lack of contact with the high self of the patient healing is not possible for a healer in the state described above.

The headline of our lecture: “Losing Contact With Ariel” seems to be extremely discouraging. In reality it is not. When I felt better, my high self informed me very kindly that during my illness he and all other spiritual beings were completely and permanently present and I have the feeling that they helped intensely my lower self George, my middle self Henry, and my body, Augustus. Nevertheless I found out that during the illness the middle self was not able to feel this help. I put the question: Is it possible in case of illness to avoid the end of the contact with the lower and the high self? Are there medicines, specially pain-killers which do not hinder the contact with the spiritual world? What effect in this regard have homoeopathic remedies? Plant extracts? Bach Flowers? Ayurveda preparations? Can yoga help? Is it actually possible that a patient in hospital as described above can practice yoga? Are there other suitable natural healing methods? Most natural remedies have the disadvantage of slow effect. The patient suffering by pains in his helplessness will probably prefer allopathy with fast effect. Allopathy probably not only prevents the production of mana, but also the transport of mana to the high self in case that really small quantities should have been produced.

Let us not be concerned about my headline, “Losing Contact With Ariel.” I had mentioned before that the middle self has difficulties to recognize the correlations with regard to the lower, the middle, and the high self. Therefore, the headline, seeming negative, only represents what the middle self feels. The lower self will never feel or say: “Losing contact with Ariel.” Because the lower self is completely certain that it is definitely connected with his high self via the aka-cable. I talk about a cable, not of the aka-cord, for the connection between the lower and the high self is certainly the most firm which one can imagine. Furthermore let us remember that these significations, starting with the aka-fathom are understood symbolically. That means: even when the middle self feels completely hopeless and forsaken, the connection between the low and the high self remains in all perfection. And the middle self has clearly the profit of this connection, because now in fact it is not connected with the high self, but with the lower self in a very intensive way. According to his character the middle self should imagine this connection in a purely logical way, as it corresponds to his being and should accept consolation from this intellectual structure of thoughts.

I attach great importance to intensive discussions after the monthly meetings of our Huna-Group in Z├╝rich. My lecture, “Losing Contact With Ariel,” brought interesting discussions. I will specially mention two of them.

One of my lady-listeners, let us call her Alice, protested vigorously against my conviction that my ability to meditate and to pray would be considerably reduced by the results of an operation. Our friend Alice was in hospital and after her operation she felt completely in best form and she could pray and meditate to her full satisfaction. The explanation is simple: The operation was a cosmetic correction at the body. The knife of the surgeon touched only the tender parts of the body; no organs, no joints no bones were concerned. On the contrary, the surgeon took greatest care not to touch these parts in any way. Therefore, the anaesthesia was limited to a minimum and was easy to be supported. Its effect, as I heard, was very short, that means mainly during the operation and a little only afterwards. Therefore, Alice’s operation is a classic example for such surgical operations which have almost no negative spiritual effect.

A completely different experience was brought by Robert. Robert is a homeopath with much practical experience. His patient, heavily suffering from cancer, had just pulled out of his arm all the needles by which his veins should be supported from the bottle above his body. He had the right feeling that the dropping liquid stunned him so much that he was no more able to talk to his relatives. Robert treated this patient after his methods with homeopathic medicines. The patient could take his leave from his relatives in full consciousness and he left them peacefully.

My dear friends, I ask you urgently to let me have your own experiences about the above phenomena and to discuss them. By far, this topic is not yet closed.


© 2004 by Henry Krotoschin

You can now get the Complete 2004
Huna World Convention on DVD
http://huna.blogspot.com/2009/12/bridging-gap.html

Friday, January 08, 2010

What's the Difference Between Huna and Hooponopono?

--- On Fri, 1/8/10, Catalina Saenz wrote:

> Thank you so much for your support in my spiritual path...I am
> new in this Hooponopono and Huna world but it is giving me the
> light ant the hope that before I have never had...

Aloha Catalina,

Thank you ... I'm so happy for you.

I get to meet people who are newly learning these life-changing concetps, and it's always great.

... and I'm happy to be of service!

> Would you please tell me what is the difference between Huna and
> Hooponopono.

Huna is the overall philosophy of the Kahuna, but does not refer to any specific technique.

Hooponopono is one Huna ritual or technique for Healing or, more specifically Kala (cleansing or "restoring the light")

> thank you so much, and I will continue reading it and practicing
> in my life, peace for you....

Mahalo!

... and keep studying!



--Vince

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

2010 Practitioner Certification Training
March 21-27 in Cape Girardeau, MO

http://hunaohana.com/hwc