Saturday, August 14, 2010

Christian Hooponopono

--- Original Message ---

> What I have not reconciled inside of myself between my understanding
> of Jesus’ teachings and what I have learned so far about Ho’oponopono
> is the "need" for on-going cleaning. It clearly cleanses me each time I
> do it and I KNOW there is a difference each time I do it. What niggles
> at me, though, is that Jesus said he bore the responsibility of all the
> sins (erroneous perceptions, wrong thinking, etc) of everyone and he
> forgave us and transmuted those sins so that we can have abundant life.
> It seems to me that if I am to believe that Jesus did that for us already,
> then at the very basic level there should really be no need for us to clean
> every single time over every single thing. I continue to ponder and
> meditate regarding it. I am confident that as I am ready to receive the
> understanding, I will be consciously enlightened.

Aloha Alison,

There's a reason you can't reconcile their teachings inside of yourself.

"I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. I have come in my Father's name and you do not accept me, but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him."

—John 5:42-43

You're absolutely right about the problem of cleaning constantly" ... and ever since those people began selling that idea all over the Internet, I've been working to defend God's TRUTH against what is basically a false prophet.

Jesus said, "

You know that inner connection you have?

... that "God within you?"

"inner knowing-ness"

... that Divine within you that you've always had, that goes by the name of "The Holy Spirit," among others ... and false teachings cannot get-hold of you when you have that!

So, it's really a simple question.

Do you trust "those people" or do you trust Jesus?

You choose!

--Vince

All-New-and-Improved ...
HUNA OHANA
Na Huna a Pono Hale o 'Io

http://hunaohana.com

© 2010 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that Jesus said about repentance (ssory if I wrong with this word, I'm from Russia) and so do Hooponopono..