Monday, October 13, 2008

The "four phrases" style of Ho'oponopono causing problems

--- On Thu, 10/9/08, t r wrote:

> I was reading up on hooponopono. They say, I'm sorry, I love you,
> please forgive me. Isn't saying sorry negative. It's like saying u
> did something wrong. Isn't saying please forgive me also somewhat
> negative. That is also saying like you did something wrong or
> admitting to it. Please comment.

Aloha Stephen,

It's true!

... and I've already commented on this extensively ... so you can get started here:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Huna-Ohana/message/14121

... and keep studying!


--Vince


© 2008 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

Kahuna Secrets:
* How to Quickly & Easily Remove Energy Blocks
* How to Heal a Broken Bone *Instantly!*
* Secrets of Manifesting Your Dreams Fast
* Finding Your Life's Purpose
* How to Create Unlimited Abundance
* Creating Your Future

"Advanced Ho'oponopono" training ... on DVD"

To "find-out more" follow the link below or copy and paste it into your browser:

http://www.kahunaenergetics.com/kahunasecrets.html

No comments: