Sunday, April 13, 2008

The 12 steps of Ho'oponopono

Advanced Self I-Dentity Ho'oponopono
by Morrnah K. Simeona
© 1980 Huna Research, Inc.


The 12 steps of Morrnah Simeona's
"Self I-Dentity" Ho'oponopono


1. The Hook-Up

2. The Flow ... (you may use "For I am Peace")

3. Ha Breathing (7)

4. Pule (opening prayer "I am the 'I'")

5. Pono 'Olelo ... (or "repentance")

6. Ho'oponopono
a. Long Form
b. Short Form
c. Conception
d. mahiki

7. Release

8. Kala (cleansing)

9. Transmutation

10. Pule Pau (closing prayer "The Peace of 'I'")

11. Ha Breathing (7)

12. Acknowledgement

... so ask yourself "how" you can apply the 12 steps to your daily practice.

... More to come!

You can click the "subscribe" button on the right to keep up-to-date as more gets posted.

Keep studying!

--Vince

© 2007 Rev. James Vinson Wingo, DD

12

http://morrnahsimeona.com/dvd




No comments: